This came in the mail yesterday. I realize it's a little premature and he won't really be a Dr. for another 7 months, but it gave me chills nonetheless!! DR. Joseph Dougherty already coming to our mailbox. That's how close we are!! Yikes.
What an accomplishment for all of you! Dr at last! Eli is too cute, I hope he gets better soon. Landon is currently into superheroes, dressup is really fun!
Dr. Dougherty...sounds perfect. Oh man...such a awesome accomplishment. Love, love, love the new family pics. Looks like you all should be on the front cover of a mazazine...BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff.
Yes, Dr. Doc Dougherty has a nice ring to it!!! Soon enough :) The boys are as cute as ever. Love the Halloween costume Jakers...can't wait to see pics from the big day/night. It's almost here...gosh, I love that holiday.
6 comments:
Love it!!
What an accomplishment for all of you! Dr at last! Eli is too cute, I hope he gets better soon. Landon is currently into superheroes, dressup is really fun!
Dr. Dougherty...sounds perfect. Oh man...such a awesome accomplishment. Love, love, love the new family pics. Looks like you all should be on the front cover of a mazazine...BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff.
Oh, my, gosh!!! ONLY 7 MORE MONTHS!!!! You must come home and tell Joseph to work here... we need a dentist... :)
Yes, Dr. Doc Dougherty has a nice ring to it!!! Soon enough :) The boys are as cute as ever. Love the Halloween costume Jakers...can't wait to see pics from the big day/night. It's almost here...gosh, I love that holiday.
xoxoxo
Dr. Joseph sounds perfect!!! Seven months will zoom by and then it's real...Love you and all your accomplishments
Post a Comment