Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is it really that bad?

I've been informed of a couple of things about my blog.
#1: The blog posts are too short. My sister ragged on me about this one. I apparently was under the mistaken impression that people wouldn't want to read long boring blog posts because, let's face it, our life isn't terribly exciting. But I should have thought it through a little more since I personally love to read/stalk other people's blogs, others would probably want to do the same, eh? I'll try to make them longer and more interesting for all you blog stalkers out there! :)
#2: Not enough pictures. Sorry folks, my camera is lost. I guess it wasn't such a bad thing that it was lost because we were in need of an upgrade anyway (I promise I didn't "lose" it on purpose). We're looking on ebay for good deals on digital cameras, does anyone have any suggestions? Anyway, for those of you who are more visually inclined (as I must admit that I am) I put some family pictures up that my dad took about a month ago and some pictures that I took with our video camera. The ones taken with the video camera aren't the best quality, but they're pictures nonetheless! Enjoy!
This is where I found Jake after I had turned my back for about 2 seconds - happy as could be getting himself tangled into his toys. What a smile!

Jake is ALMOST crawling! He is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. He's trying to figure out how to coordinate his arms and his feet together to actually go somewhere. I know, I'm going to be in trouble when he really starts going.


2 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

What a cutie! And I agree with your sister. Fill us in! Plus, you should use your blog as a journal/scrapbook and make a book out of it. Jake really looks like you in that second picture from the top!

Bethany said...

That post was soooo great! The pictures were wonderful! I LOVE that kid!