Monday, September 15, 2008
She did it!! She really pushed an 11 lbs. 5 oz. baby out of her birthing canal!!
Wow, props to my sister-in-law Abby Dunford! You are officially amazing. That's right folks, my sister-in-law, who has been pregnant for what seems like 12 months, finally gave birth to a whopping 11 lbs. 5 oz. baby. I seriously thought that Jake was humongous weighing in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. but he is a lightweight compared to this kid. His name is Isaac John Dunford, and I think it's fitting that hurricane Ike was ripping through Texas at the same time that hurricane Isaac Dunford was ripping through Abby (is that a little too graphic?). He is absolutely gorgeous and his little chubs are just adorable! We are so proud of you guys and feel so blessed to have you all happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES! I love blogs. I'm so happy you guys started one. I thought about getting one of my own but depending on how I censored myself, it'd either be too boring or too emo. Anyway, love you guys!
Holy cow! That's a big baby! I'm glad she survived it. I'm so glad you have a blog, Angela! I sure miss you and can't wait to keep up with your family's adventures :)
Love you!
Minderella
So we came home for the weekend and Bethany told me that you have a blog now! Thanks for my tribute. Just in case everyone is wondering I have probably healed faster than the Hurricane Ike destruction. Thank goodness! Well, all I have to say is it is about time you guys started your blog!
Post a Comment