http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
Alright, I can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to let me just download the video right onto my blog, but you MUST watch this.
This is a little boy who went to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. They gave him some morphine to numb the pain. I think it's hilarious that Joseph is going to be dealing with kids like this, and I hope he calls me every time he pulls a kid's tooth out so I can watch the kid when he's done.
5 comments:
HA! You're right, that's good stuff. Patch especially enjoyed his random outburst/scream. We had to watch it twice at her request...what can I say the kid is a reality TV junkie.
So funny.
"I feel funny.....why is this happening to me?"
that was the funniest thing ever!!! if I were you, I'd go too...and just watch how the kids react. oh my gosh...you'd never be in a bad mood!! lol.
I just showed Abby this video FIVE MINUTES AGO! Haha, it was so funny. I love when he just starts to scream. Miss you!
Thanks for letting me steal that video! I thought it was hilarious and my mother-in-law had surgery later that day and was talking about how weird she felt from the meds, so we figured she better watch the video too.
Post a Comment