Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frosty the Snowman

I know it's a little out of season...ok, a lot out of season...but the other day Jake and Joseph were just so cute together that I had to blog about it. One of Jake's favorite books is Frosty the Snowman. My dad got it for him for Christmas and he asks us to read it to him at least once a day. Of course, when you read the book to him you really just end up singing the song and he just laughs and laughs (partly because he likes the song and partly because he usually ends up getting tickled during it). So the other day, Joseph was reading the story to Jake and they were just laying there singing and laughing together.



I just love these boys!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

It looks like Jake is gonna bite Joseph's finger off there at the end!

ade said...

That's about the cutest thing ever. I must agree, boys are the greatest!!

Phil and roxy said...

charlotte says
hey there's christopher!

Tawnya said...

How cute! What cute little giggles!