Let it be known that Jake LOVES the park! Also, Jake loves his Aunt Bethany. So, naturally, being with Aunt Bethany at the park was pure joy for this crazy little guy. They were so fun to watch together. I just had to take some quick shots of these two in action.


Jake also loved his sunglasses! Against all odds, he actually kept them on for most of the time we were at the park. This is him coming down the slide. Check out that hair!
"I've got sunglasses like you, mom!"
Alright, seriously, can you get much cuter?

4 comments:
I can't believe he actually wears the sunglasses. It is so cute. And Bethany is so cute with him!
Holy crazy hair, batman!
your lying, thats not your sister...
My favorite is the sunglasses and hair picture!! HEE HEE! I can't wait to have a little cutie :)
Post a Comment