My friend Jessica Sorensen is a photographer, and a couple of weeks ago she took family pictures for us. She did such an awesome job and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures that she took. You can see a preview on
mommycreationsphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks again, Jessica! I know it's not easy working with my very energetic son, but you got some great pictures in the end!
7 comments:
They look good Angela! Jake is such a cutie! You also look just beautiful!
Your pics turned out so cute! I love how Jake is so smiley!
you look absolutely stunning. what a cute little family picture. i love it!
shoot. um, this is jessica by the way. you logged into your account on my computer.
The pictures are so beautiful. Jacob is such an adorable little boy. You guys look very happy.
Miss and Love you guys!
The Elliott's
The pictures turned out fantastic! Those are some real keepers. Love and miss you!
P.S. The word I have to type for word verification is "peemen"....?
Post a Comment