Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello, goodbye!

By popular request (or mostly just that of my sister) I have brought you a video of Jake! Here it is:

Jake discovered a this game the other day. He likes to grab the keys, then close the door and pretend like he's leaving. He says, "Bye-bye!" then walks out the door, closing it by reaching as high as he can on his tiptoes. Then he waits for a second or two and bursts the door open while I give an enthusiastic, "Hello!" and he runs up to me for a giant hug. He's a little ham!

Also, if you'll recall my previous post about expecting to have his picture taken, the reason that he's just standing there at the very beginning is because he saw the camera come out and he's posing.

5 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

Addi thought that Jake was very funny.

Elaine said...

So cute, Jake is such a comedian! I am so excited for you to come out to Utah! I can't believe you are going to be here next week, crazy!

Aul4 said...

That is the cutest thing in the entire world!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute!! I love that he smiles the whole time.

Now come back to Iowa! I miss you already!

Bethany said...

Thank you!! Hope you have a great time at home : )