Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mess-o-rama!

There was a time in my life when I thought this was a mess:
But, then a few months went by and I realized that that's not really a mess. No, THIS is a mess, I thought:
And then...well...Angela of 1 1/2 years ago ago...how naive you were!

Deep breaths...deep breaths...can it get worse??

10 comments:

Rachel said...

oh! I love seeing little Jake!
wow, I'm glad Eamon can't walk. Then end.

Amy said...

Just wait until it's things like; salt, pepper, and water, or dirt (yes you read correctly). Don't worry, it will get much worse and you'll get really good at deep breaths. Good times with more to come!

Bethany said...

Haha I loved the buildup. Miss you guys!

Samantha Fife said...

I still envy that size mess!!!!! Wait until its vaseline smeared on his WHOLE HEAD, or makeup ALL OVER their body - or desitin in the carpet! Jake is adorable - so are Ethan and Noah :)

Joe'n'Jess said...

thanks samantha:)
There was still a tiny bit of floor visible-thats good right? There bedroom looks like that ALL THE TIME. As soon as i clean it up, they pull all the toys out again. rediculous.

Joe'n'Jess said...

I misspelled Their and ridiculous.

Ben and Anna said...

Hilarious...and yes, when it's poop, honey, vaseline, toothpaste, wet toilet paper (guess where it's wet from), etc....that's when it's worse (and don't worry, if those haven't happened yet, they won't happen often)

Tawnya said...

Wow, that really is a doozy! Nicely done boys!

Sarah and Wes said...

Oh Angela--I guarantee it can get worse! Hee hee, at least most of it is contained in the bedroom! :D

Amanda said...

Thanks for this post, I will just have to realize that my house will be messy ALL the time with two little guys.