
Jake's deciduous mandibular central incisors have finally erupted! For those of you who don't live in the land of crazy confusing dental lingo, that simply means that his first two baby teeth have come in. This morning he was chewing on my finger, and it was really, really sharp! Hopefully now that the teeth have broken through the skin it won't be quite so painful for him (or me since now I know they're there!). Here is a picture, although I don't think you can really tell unless you're looking super close. Yes, those are Jake's fingers reaching up towards the camera, he of course wanted to eat it.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh look at his cute little face!! I can't wait to squeeze him in 2 weeks! I can't wait to squeeze you in two weeks!!! love you.
oh geez! I bet Joseph is sooo excited. I don't know about you but I am SICK of hearing about teeth at home--and in bed! hahaha! But yay Jake! It's time to get that kid some cheerios!
Hey guys, cute blog! Lets get together soon!
Hahaha, I loved your title. And I love you!
I really just can not stop thinking how cute that little guy is! It always amazes me how sharp their little teeth are!
Ha ha!! Hope your finger's ok. It reminds me of that "Charlie Bit Me!" thing on YouTube. Here's the website if you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM.
Even if you have seen it, it's really funny. Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Minderella
Post a Comment