We're back in the land of endless cornfields! Jake and I took the train (without any glitches this time, thank goodness) back home to Iowa yesterday. As wonderful and memory filled as our vacation was, there is just no place like home, and Iowa City has come to be home for us over the past couple of months. Our vacation to Michigan was so much fun and filled with wonderful visits to friends and family, and most importantly we got to meet the newest addition to the Dunford family, "little" Isaac John Dunford. Jake just thought he was so cool! We loved seeing my family, plus our extended Jones family and celebrating Isaac's blessing.

This is the way that I talked to Joseph for almost two weeks - through a webcam on the computer. After talking to Joseph on the webcam for so long it was so good to finally be with my husband in person.

Aunt Eliza with little Jake. We loved seeing you!!
6 comments:
Glad to hear you are back in IA safe and sound and that the returning trip was less adventureous! It's great being with family (most of my "mommy" visits have been without Jason),and I share your sentiments on missing home and hubbies!
XOXOXO,
SIS
P.S. I sent you an invite to our blog!
YOUR HOME! Yay! lets make plans soon! seriously! I am so glad our husbands got out of dental school earlier today! Derek is on his way home righ tnow...which means Joseph is too! Yay!
Welcome home!! Glad you had fun.
Hi Angela,
This is your cousin Brittany (Dunford) Weiler (Rob and Jill's). I got on the My Family website for the first time in many months and found your blog post. It's great to catch up a little on your beautiful family! Feel free to visit ours at http://michaelandbrittany.blogspot.com. My husband just graduated from dental school in May and is now doing a residency in orthodontics. Fun fun! Take care and give your family my love.
Sounds like the trip home was a lot better than the trip there!! Glad your back! We should get together soon!
I love reading your blog too! I'm glad that we finally have a better connection. I don't know what to be for Halloween!!! We just need to go out and see what we can find. We do have some interesting ideas though . . . you HAVE to post your costumes--they are going to be great! Also, what is Jake going to be?
Post a Comment