Joseph, Angela, and the JETS (Jake, Eli, Ty, Sam)
Way to go Roj! Now, hit the dishes and toilet bowls while you're at it!
He's a sweetie, that's for sure. Are you home? How was your trip to Utah?
Yay!!! I love it when they do that!
That is the cutest thing ever! Treagan thinks flowers are a waste of money cause they just die! ha ha! I don't think I'll ever be getting flowers from him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way to go Roj! Now, hit the dishes and toilet bowls while you're at it!
He's a sweetie, that's for sure. Are you home? How was your trip to Utah?
Yay!!! I love it when they do that!
That is the cutest thing ever! Treagan thinks flowers are a waste of money cause they just die! ha ha! I don't think I'll ever be getting flowers from him!
Post a Comment