Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Picking

Yesterday our family had a blast at Leaman's Apple Orchard. It is a family tradition of ours to go apple picking that started way back when we still lived in Missouri, and we thought it would be fun to introduce Jake to the joys of picking your very own delicious Michigan apples! Of course he didn't exactly pick them himself, but he did eat them himself! We got to enjoy a hay ride, maze, scavenger hunt, cider and doughnuts, and of course picking the apples. What a fun time!!


This is our family on the hay ride. Trenton brought two of his friends along, and Jonathan is holding his new little baby Isaac. He is such a doll!


Jake and my sister Bethany at one of the cute face hole things (is there actually a name for those?) at Leaman's Apple Orchard. Jake loved being with Bethany, and I think that she was more excited to be with him than with me...isn't that how it always is now though!? :)


Jake loves apples!!


3 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

What cute pictures! And that is one of the most fun things you can do in the fall! Yay! I miss fall back there.

Tawnya said...

I really like that last picture with you and Jake. You look really pretty.

Bethany said...

Are you sure he didn't pick those apples himself? He is so good at picking apples himself. And dressing himself, and saying "mama." : )

P.S. I was sooooo excited to see you, way more than Jake! For the most part.

P.P.S. (or P.S.S.?) I miss you a lot already!