Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday little bro!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENTON!! My youngest brother Trenton turned 17 years old yesterday (can you believe it!?). I got him a bunch of balloons and treats and took them to his school so he could get a pass to get out of class to get them in the office. I thought I was being so thoughtful because I always liked an excuse to get out of class and I figured he would too. However, he didn't leave class to get his balloons, in fact, he forgot that he even got a pass at all and forgot to pick up the balloons! Don't worry, I made him feel really guilty about it. I always like to make people feel guilty on their birthdays. :) Jk of course... For dinner my mom made a wonderful concoction that Trenton suggested...thai chicken pizza. It was SO GOOD! Then we topped it off with a yummy peppermint patty chocolate birthday cake. Good choice, Trenton. I can't believe that the little baby that my sister and I used to sit down in between us and see who he would crawl to first is all grown up. I am so lucky to have such an awesome brother. He's a great kid and just a ton of fun to be around. Love you bro!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I was totally thinking about when we would let Trenton choose between us the other day when I watched Jake crawling around!

Aul4 said...

Happy Birthday to "baby" Trenton! And hello to Bethany and Ariel! I just LOVE reading this blog!

Love, Ole Mrs. Aul