After about a month and a half of Jake getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth, he finally figured out how to put one arm in front of the other to actually get somewhere! This means that I'm going to have to go home and start baby-proofing our house because I have a feeling that Jake is going to be buldozing his way through our little apartment in no time. His favorite thing to crawl to is his pacifier, and Grandma and Grandpa are proud of the fact that he started crawling while he was here at their house. Way to go, Jake, you finally did it!!
9 comments:
good job jake. Addi just knows how to get up on her hands and knees and push backwards.
HOW CUTE!! I love how he falls on his face at the end. Congratulations, you now have a baby in motion--babyproof away!
What a doll!! We love that video. Good luck baby-proofing your place. Maybe he can start running little floor errands for you, like -- "please bring me the remote...what a good boy!" :) We're really happy for you guys.
What a cutie!! I love Jake's smile. We miss you guys.
Love,
Adrianne and all
yay jake! we can't wait to see it! are you back in Iowa angela?
CONGRATULATIONS JAKESTER! What a big boy you are! Yes, Angela crawling is a bitter/sweet milestone! Get baby proofin'
XOXOX,
SIS
I LOVE him! Come visit me if you get bored, k? Love you too!
Very impressive. Way to go bud!! We miss you! Hope you are enjoying home.
Wow! I love the wipe out at the end!! When did he start putting it in his mouth by himself? That is adorable. I can't wait to give him hugs.
Post a Comment