Monday, October 20, 2008

My new hobby

I love to scrapbook!! I just started getting into it a couple of weeks ago and it's my new favorite thing...besides this blog of course. I think I go to Jo-ann Fabrics or Hobby Lobby at least three times a week to just look at all the fun scrapbooking things that they have there. Jake is a good sport about it. As long as he has something to chew on he's my little scrapbook shopping helper. I'm really just starting, but I have already been a little impressed with myself, and it's been awesome to get my "creative juices" flowing. Joseph is also quite impressed with my work...he told me the other day that he would have never thought that I would take something like this up. What does that mean? I'm just so domestic now... :) Here are a couple pictures of my first ever scrapbooking pages. We still don't have our camera yet, so again, they're not the best quality, but they're just a little sample of how I've been spending some of my free time lately.

Those are Jake's real footprints...he used to be so little!

I've done a couple of wedding pages

And some pages of when Joseph and I were dating...


7 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

I am impressed with you too! Those scrapbook pages are beautiful. It's a good hobby to take up. I've never been into it that much myself, and after digital cameras, I never do it anymore at all! You could consider digital scrap-booking. My sister-in-law, Jewelle, is very into it. Her blog is listed on mine if you want to check it out. Keep having fun!

Tawnya said...

Those really do look awesome. You really do have a knack for that. Yay fellow scrapbooker. We'll have to get together again.

Phil and roxy said...

Angela your pages are really cute. When i was a beginner i wasn't that good. It's fun huh! It was good to see you in MI. Jake is adorable.

Sarah and Wes said...

Hey guess what? Mel is teaching at the school that I'm going to next! So I'll get to see her more often, woohoo! Also, don't forget her birthday this Friday.

TM said...

I just started scrapbooking also!! Your a lot more creative than I am. But it is fun to have something to do in your spare time! They look great!

Meg said...

Wow I am impressed too! They are really great! Maybe one day I'll actually get around to Madeleine's.... :)

Bethany said...

Your pages look great! Did Jake help you? He is so good at scrapbooking...