We had so much fun! They were absolutely in love with Jake and kept saying "baby Jake, baby Jake" over and over. Jake didn't know quite what to think of his very energetic cousins at first, but he eventually warmed up and played with them. Joseph and I took them to the play area at the mall and just let them run around for a while and they loved it.
We came home and had some much needed quiet time, then after naps Jake needed to have his diaper changed. 2-year-old Olivia wanted to watch and when I took off his diaper she pointed to his little private parts and exclaimed, "Look! Jake has a belly button!" I had a good laugh over that!
As much fun as we had, it once again reminded me that I'm not yet ready to have more than one child. I'm sure the day will come when I'm ready, but this was pretty good birth control. :)

Are they not the cutest??
6 comments:
Oh, thank you Angela for posting pics of my girls...I haven't seen them in over a week! And, thank you for watching them for the day. I know my mom really enjoyed (and probably really needed) the break. You're right, they make the cutest trio.
We would love for you guys to come down to Texas so we could hang out with the Jakester and return the favor!
XOXOXO,
Sis
P.S......
I love the belly button story. You can't blame her she hasn't been exposed to many "boy parts" at our house!
I love the pictures of them kissing Jake!! How cute! And haha about the birth control :)
Jake is adorable! he is the cutest!
omg they are soooo cute! and jake looks so happy between the two of them!!! he is the cutest!
My mom used to send me over to babysit my sister's kids when I was a teenager. She always said that was the best form of birth Control. Nothing like a dose of reality to keep you in line. :)
Post a Comment