The weather lately has been WONDERFUL here in Iowa. Today it got up to 77 degrees. All of the sudden I really do believe in global warming... Anyway, it was so nice out today that I just had to go to the park with Jake. The park is actually quite a walk, but I thought that I may not be able to do it for many months to come, so we took advantage and made the trek. Jake seemed to thoroughly enjoy the time outside, and it was good for me to be able to reflect and enjoy this time as a mother with my baby.
Here are some pictures of Jake at the park (Bethany, you're gonna die). He loved the leaves and the swing. I loved being there with him.
Jake was watching all the other kids playing on the playground. He's thinking "wow...how do they run like that?"

Jake reaching for the leaves. You'd think this kid was a horse the way he was trying to eat all the leaves (do horses eat leaves? hmm....).

My happy baby.

Enjoying the swing.

Yawning after a fun but tiring day at the park.
5 comments:
Fantastic pictures and post! And I totally thought about global warming today too! And even corrected myself in my head..."It's climate change, not global warming."
Your boy is so cute, I can't belive he's 7 months... Where has time gone?
you have a blog!!!! fun, fun! You're baby is so stinkin' cute! He looks just like you =)
Looks like you're having fun in Iowa!
it's so nice outside isn't it. call me...I'm finally feeling better and I want to get out!
ANGELA! I found your blog off of Amanda's. How the heck are you? I hope you are well! I haven't heard from you in forever!
Post a Comment