Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!! Our family had a great time this morning at our ward's Halloween party. As you can see, we dressed up as Olympians this year! Joseph was Michael Phelps, I was Shawn Johnson, and Jake was Coach K. (the men's basketball coach). Our costumes came complete with an Olympic torch (handmade by yours truly), 8 gold medals for Michael Phelps, three silvers and one gold for Shawn Johnson, and one baby gold medal for Coach K. We even had a cd player that played the Olympic Fanfare as we walked in. Although we didn't win the costume contest (Joseph and I think it was rigged), we were a hit! There were all kinds of awesome costumes, fun games, and trunk or treating for the kids. A good time was had by all!
Joseph was trying to teach Coach K. how to throw a baby basketball. He'll have it down in no time, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I LOVED the costumes, I think you should have been winners of the contest. I guess Phelps and Johnson have to not get the gold at some point eh? Great theme!
SO FREAKING CUTE!!! Your costumes turned out really well! Love you sis!
phil says joe looks just like phleps. You guys did awesome. Glad you had fun.
Wow, what a cute Olympian family you guys were!! Great job on those costumes. You keep working on that basketball with Jake.
I realize that a billion people have already said this, but Joseph really did look like Michael Phelps. It was a cute family costume.
Great job on the costumes, guys! Angela - Did you whip out any of your gymnastics moves from when you were a kid? That would have REALLY wowed them.
I loved it. It was so cute!!
So cute....I am all about family themed Halloween costumes. Good work, Angela.
Love you guys,
Sis
I loved how you played the Olympic music when you entered the gym! Awesome costumes!
Oh my goodness Angela, I love the blog. And Jake is so adorable. I have to say though, I think Joe really did resemble Michael Phelps. Kinda scary ;) You guys were such a cute Olympian family!! This blog is such a good idea. And now we can keep up with you guys out there in Iowa. And by the way, you're not too shabby of a scrapbooker so far. I can't wait until I have time to start doing that. It's so nice to have. Keep putting pics up so we can keep an eye on the little one. And you guys better call us when you make it back to Michigan. Tell Joe I said hi and to keep working hard in school! Can you believe I'm engaged?!?!? Okay, we miss you and love you guys.
Post a Comment