Jake and I went to the library yesterday for baby storytime. It was great because there was lots of singing and bouncing, but not a whole lot of actual reading. Don't get me wrong, I am all about books and reading to kids, but Jake just doesn't get it yet. He still thinks that books are chew toys... Every time I try to sit down with him and read him a little story he would much rather get on the ground and play than hold still for a short book. So yesterday, baby storytime was absolutely wonderful. The library also has a play area for the babies and toddlers and Jake thought that was just great. He found one toy particularly fascinating and spent most of his time trying to figure it out/chew on it.

I tried to get a picture of Jake smiling while he was playing, and I kept saying "Smile Jake, smile!" and he wouldn't...and then I realized it was because his finger was stuck in the wheel...whoops!

He just loved this little pulley system thing...maybe we have a physicist on our hands here. Probably not actually...that would require reading.
3 comments:
Angela,
You are such a good little mom. Jake is such a doll. I see alot of Joseph in him in these pictures. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Love ya,
Adrianne
Oh my gosh that was hilarious! "..I realized it was because his finger was stuck in the wheel." [picture of Jake trying to smile] I love you!
Hee, hee!! I love how you didn't realize his finger was stuck and was trying to make him smile! What a hoot.
Post a Comment