Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh boy...this kid is going to be a handful

Now that Jake is crawling, he is into absolutely everything. Not only is he crawling, but now he's learned how to open drawers and cupboards. He's our little explorer! As I was cleaning our room this evening, Jake graciously undid everything I was trying to do. He had opened Joseph's sock drawer and was checking out its contents then spilling them on the floor.


Opening the drawers...

"Mom, have you seen the stuff in here? This is so cool!"


How could I ever get upset when the kid flashes this smile?

9 comments:

Rachel said...

oh jake! why didn't you blog about him stealing silverware from Panera?! I am so excited to go to the outlets with you monday! yay!

Sarah and Wes said...

He so cute. I can totally see you and Joseph in him in different pictures. To put music on your blog, go to playlist.com. After you have created a username and all that, create a playlist. Then go to "my account." Under "manage my account" in the middle of the page, click on "add your playlist to myspace or facebook." It includes blogs. Read the directions from there! I have a playlist on my blog, but I don't have it play automatically because a lot of people don't like that. Good luck!

Effie said...

Jake is so cute. Nicole and Trent use to empty my kitchen cupboards. Their favorite activity was lining all the cans up around every room necessary to use every single can in the house. Kids are so fun. :)

Bethany said...

I love him! He has so much hair...

Tawnya said...

I think it is so cute. It does get annoying, but I am glad you took time to find the joy in the situation.

Kyna said...

He is adorable! So are you! He does look so much like you! I know my mom used to tie all of our drawer together when there was a little one in the house. It's not very pretty, but very functional... :)

Bethany said...

By the way, did he pull himself up?

Angela Dougherty said...

Yep, he pulled himself up, he's been doing that for a couple of weeks now. Everytime I go into his room to get him from his crib after a nap he's standing up with both hands hanging onto the rail like he's in prison. Kind of cute, maybe I'll post a picture...

Rachel said...

update your blog. geez....