Friday, November 14, 2008

Sometimes I amaze myself

A couple of exciting things have happened to me this week:
1) I went to the outlet malls with my friend Rachel. I found some awesome deals at Baby Gap which I'm totally psyched about, including long-sleeved onesies for $.50!! Don't worry, I stocked up for Jake and I'm selling the rest on ebay. :)
2) I cut my friend's hair. Yes, that's right folks, sign me up for the next season of "Shear Genious". Haha, ok, not really, I actually only trimmed it, but I was still proud of myself.
(note: Her hair is supposed to be assymetrical, isn't she cute?!)

3) We got our new camera! Yay!! That means many more high quality pictures such as these to come in the future:


Yes, that is Jake pulling Joseph's hair and ears and Joseph trying not to yelp in pain.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures ever!! I love you sis and miss you sooo much.

Bethany said...

P.S. Jake is really slimming down/lengthening!

Abby said...

So, we are considering coming for Christmas!!!

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, Jake looks so grown up in those pictures!! And great job on the trim. That is definitely an accomplishment.

Joe'n'Jess said...

Who is that sexy woman in the photos? haha jk. Thanks for the trim. I feel cute again.

Rachel said...

you know the best part of our week was shopping...I know MINE was...you've never laughed so hard, have you?