So apparently Jake doesn't like the feel of his bare knees on the floor. I noticed this the other day when we stripped him down to take a bath and he wouldn't crawl like normal on the bathroom tile. This bear crawl also occurs on the carpet if he doesn't have pants on. For your viewing pleasure, here is Jake doing his bear crawl:
4 comments:
That is pretty much the cutest thing ever. What a cute boy.
Wow! What a strong kid. Does he ever stop smiling? Too cute.
Adrianne:)
kids are so funny like that. I love how timid and awkward they get the first time they touch grass too.
Hey Angela, did I tell you that after my mom brought the girls back from Iowa my mom was eating breakfast with Liv one morning and she turned to my mom, and out of nowhere said, "Let's talk about Angela" We thought that was pretty funny :)
Jake is so cute! He seems like a wonderful kid. I love checking your blog to see where Evie could be in the next 8 months or so. Our current milestone: smiling on cue! I cried the first time she did it :o) Isn't being a mother the most rewarding thing you've ever done?
Post a Comment