Merry Christmas everyone! Jake and I put up the tree today while Joseph was at school. We put lights on also, but we're going to wait until dad gets home to decorate with all the ornaments. Jake didn't know quite what to think of the tree. At first he tried chewing on it, but I think all the "pine needles" hurt his mouth, so after that experience he tended to avoid it. However, once the lights went up he was absolutely enthralled.
P.S. I don't think that Jake ever takes a picture with his mouth closed. Check out the pics, I'm sure you've noticed. I think it's kind of funny. :)
Our very happy baby.
5 comments:
At least he's not doing the closed-eye thing! Love you and can't wait to see you!
I love that his mouth is opened. It is very cute. He is so smiley!
I didn't see any slobber...is he okay?
Awesome. last night was fun, but lets face it...We need to organise no kid shopping. lets get on that.
Hi Angela, it's Heather Smith (Heather Ford)- I found your blog through Mary's. It was great to see the pictures of your cute family. Jake is the cutest thing and you look so happy. If you want to check out our blog it is devinandheathersmith.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon and that we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment