Height: 29 1/4 in., 90th percentile
Weight: 19 1/2 lbs., 30th percentile
Head: 18 1/4 in., 80th percentile
Crawling: check
Pull to stand: check
Walking: check (ok, not exactly, but he does walk along furniture and if you hold both of his hands)
Eating solid foods: check
Babbling: check
Into everything: check, check, check!!
We went to the doctor today for Jake's 9 month check-up and found out that our son is a beanpole (actually, Joseph and I just had the conversation that neither of us know what a beanpole even is, but it must be tall and skinny). At any rate, Jake's height and weight stats have reversed since he was born - he used to be short and fat. The doctor said that that happens a lot when kids start to get mobile, and Jake has been extremely mobile for the past few months. I was at the grocery store check-out line the other day and Jake was just into everything. The cashier was asking me questions about him and how old he was and when I told her his age she said, "Oh he's just a little guy...those little guys are always the most energetic." To be honest, I'd never heard Jake described as a "little guy" before, nor have I since heard him described that way, but nevertheless, he is very energetic. We love watching him as he continues to grow and develop!
1 comment:
He may be little, though I don't think he really is, but he is a cutie!
Post a Comment