And here's another picture of Jake that I took today for you to enjoy, of course open-mouthed grin and all (please excuse the redness of his face, he's getting a pretty bad rash on his cheeks...does anyone have any advice on what to do about rashes due to dryness/slobber?).
Friday, December 5, 2008
O Christmas Tree
Joseph and I put Jake to bed tonight and put up the ornaments on our little tree. Growing up, every year for Christmas my parents gave all of their kids an ornament, the premise being that when they got married and had their own family that they would have some ornaments to decorate their tree with. Thus, almost all of the ornaments that we have are mine from when I was growing up. It was fun to look at the individual ornaments...they brought back fun memories. Here is the finished product:

And here's another picture of Jake that I took today for you to enjoy, of course open-mouthed grin and all (please excuse the redness of his face, he's getting a pretty bad rash on his cheeks...does anyone have any advice on what to do about rashes due to dryness/slobber?).
And here's another picture of Jake that I took today for you to enjoy, of course open-mouthed grin and all (please excuse the redness of his face, he's getting a pretty bad rash on his cheeks...does anyone have any advice on what to do about rashes due to dryness/slobber?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay for Christmas! you guys look so cute, and your hair is done! good job! Jake is too cute. I'm telling you, splurge and get the aquaphor. we are going back to the mall so txt us if you guys go today. we can do lunch, and I will eat! I promise!
That lovely cheek rash! We are so familiar with it. Our best remedy for the face it actually the lansinoh that you get for breastfeeding. We also like Burt's bees product because they are minus the mineral oil and glycerin.
it looks beautiful. You also look beautiful!
Hahaha what a cutie! All three of you actually! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Love the tree! My parents gave us Christmas ornaments growing up each year too. :) That's about half the decorations on our tree and it makes it fun. Looks like you guys are enjoying the holiday season!
Jake is sooooooo CUTE! Oh my goodness! You can't help but smile when you see him. Your tree is so fun- Nate's family has the same ornament tradition which I love and now my tree gets to be adorned with the likes of The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Luke Skywalker. :)
I love that happy boy! I think that's great that he is such an excitable child!
As for advice with the rash/dry skin...my answer for everything these days is Bag Balm (if you're not familiar with it it's sort of like vaseline). Give it a whirl. It's fantastic for dry/chapped lips too.
Post a Comment